1) To participate in this prize draw competition…
Instagram – Like the post, tag friends in comments, follow the channel and share to story.
Facebook – Like the post, tag friends in comments, follow the channel and share.
Twitter – Like and retweet the post, tag friends in comments and follow the channel.
Entries made by direct reply to this Terms & Conditions page will not be accepted.
2) One winner will be selected at random from all comments submitted, after the draw deadline of 23:59pm on 16th August 2021, who have fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. The prize for the winner is outlined in 4) below. Draw entries cannot be returned. The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 17th August 2021.
3) The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the draw.
4) The prize consists of a Harris® Trade Timbercare Brush.
The prize will be sent to the winner based on the winners providing a postage address. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
5) The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
6) Each person can enter an unlimited amount of times.
7) The winner will be contacted via Direct Message above and will be asked to provide contact details of a delivery address to allow supply of their prize. L. G. Harris & Co Ltd. accept no liability if the prize is not received.
8) The winner will have 3 days to claim their prize by providing contact information via direct message from the date it is announced. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9) No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection, a valid email address and access to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
10) We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. L. G. Harris & Co Ltd. accept no liability for lost or incomplete entries. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11) The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12) The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to Marketing@lgharris.co.uk within fourteen days after the closing date of the prize draw.
13) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17) All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
17.1 Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
17.2 Waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
18) The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19) The Promoter of this prize draw is L. G. Harris & Co Ltd. of Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, B60 4AE.